Here are updates and news installed today to your GroupCamp.
New User reports and Excel exports for the Timesheet app
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
We are pleased to present our new scheduling tool, which is available from the BEST GroupCamp plan.
This new collaborative, graphical and real-time tool allows you to:
- Schedule work for resources in your projects.
- Manage resource plan, resource availability, work overloads and time off.
- Manage project schedule.
The GroupCamp API is now available for GroupCamp Best+ plan customers. APIs allow you to automatize creation processes like project creation/update and to reporting processes such as task status or time spent records.
Click on the API icon in the Admin panel to contact the Support Team to get access to the API.
There are two new Timesheet features to know about.
The new sort feature in the Users reports Weeks and Months menus to see who has not entered their time spent.
There is also a new search feature in the Projects reports Weeks and Months menus.
Here are the new features and improvements you will find in your GroupCamp.
- No more Tracking group and new Timesheet icon in the Admin panel which centralizes all time spent related features and privileges to manage timesheets.
- View recent time spent records entered by a user.
- The Overview app of a project can now be private and also has a new design.
- New Period menu in the Dashboard > Costs for projects app.
New Admin panel Timesheet icon
This new icon centralizes all related time spent features and privileges.
We've added some new features to follow up on recent comments to the GroupCamp support team:
- moving a task from one project to another lets you move time spent recorded on that task as well,
- when you copy a task you can also copy the task's attached files,
- you can now customize the content of the Description field for time spent recorded on tasks.
Move time spent recorded on task
The checkbox Move time spent can be found when moving a task to another project.
In order to move a task and its time spent to another project, you must have the View - Create - Update - Delete privilege for the source project as well as for the target project, which can be configured in the Timelog application settings.
We are happy to inform you of some updates to the latest version of GroupCamp.
- Your Time unit choice (days or hours) is now unique to your account. This time unit applies to timesheets, budgets, exports, reports, etc.
- Updates to how timesheets are filled out.
- New display formats for number and duration which can be configured in your preferences. (@ Me > Preferences > Regional options).
- You can decide on the order of your project applications. The display of the project description field has moved from the Activity app. to the Overview app.
- New Copy to... feature for the Tasks app.
New enhancement for resizing GroupCamp Tables.
- Admin panel updates for GroupCamp invoices.
- We have renamed "Google Apps" to "G Suite".
Updates to how timesheets are filled out
Note: the time unit used for your timesheets may have changed.
When the time unit = days (d) the form appears as such:
New feature: you can now enter time in hours and it will be automatically converted into days (see the above screenshot).