New post features and design
GroupCamp is happy to announce new post features and design.
- New Post a message and Post selected items popups
- Use the new display of items in a post
- Private items display in posts and emails
- Ownership of new uploaded files
New Post a message and Post selected items popups
Our goal was to simplify the existing post popups and provide better user experience for current and future uses.
1/ We have change the direct access to post in a topic with the Share this post in a topic of the Discussions application link which allow you to sort a post immediatly.
2/ In the Post selected items popup, items (tasks, milestones, etc) can be sorted or deleted.
Use the new display of items in a post
Now, when an item is updated or deleted, posts which display this item are updated.
With this new feature, you can use posts to write your meetings minutes and add tasks as action items.
Note: when an item is updated, post followers are not notified (too spammy). Just add a comment to notify followers.
Private items display in posts and emails
When an item is private or become private, the item is also updated in posts display. Your Guests will not see item's names (Ie. a private task is displayed Private task [P]).
Please note that you can edit the post and delete private items.
Ownership of new uploaded files
When you upload new files in the post popup:
- if the post was done in a group, files will be owned by the group,
- if the post was done between colleagues (Direct message), files will be owned by you.
All the best!